Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Can You Guess What I'm Up To Next?


I'm currently working on several new product lines. If you've been following my Twitter account or Facebook Fan Page you may have noticed a post or two about a few of the things that are "in the works". I'm really excited about all the projects I'm working on and can't wait to release them in my Etsy shop over the next few months.

Since I've shared some secrets with my twitter followers and my facebook fans, I can't leave my blog followers out! I'll give you guys a hint that I haven't shared with anyone else about what I'm working on. Your hint.. which is a pretty obvious one I might add, is the pictures. ;)

The top picture is Sassy and Noel. The bottom picture is Princess (and Drew's arms lol). These are my beloved fur babies :) You can read about each of their stories at my flickr account.




No comments:

Post a Comment