Monday, April 12, 2010

Batty's Facial Skin Care Regiment for a Clean Clear Complexion


Have you heard of Patchouli Essential Oil? If not, today is your lucky day! If you've had problem with breakouts since you were a teenager like me.. and tried a 101 different creams and lotions to try to keep your skin under control with little success... I just might become your new "BFF" after you try my Patchouli Facial Moisturizer! It's handmade especially for sensitive and problem skin. Most people with acne have skin that will react and break out to a number of different things - everything from changing soap, to not moisturizing enough, to getting too sun.. and the list goes on and on. I have sensitive skin that will break out at the drop of a hat but since switch to handmade shea butter soap and using my Patchouli Facial Moisturizer my skin has looked the best it has in over 20 years! .. for those of you who are counting, that would be since I was 8 years old!

Patchouli Essential Oil is known for it's unique ability to combat skin irritations, acne and inflammation which is exactly why I use it in my facial moisturizer. If you've tried everything else and are close to loosing hope about ever having smooth, clear skin, please try my skin care regiment for problem skin: before bed, wash with Shea Butter Facial Soap and then apply my Patchouli Facial Moisturizer. I saw results the very next morning and I couldn't have been happier! As I predicted, with the right blend of skin loving ingredients, my face felt clean, hydrated and finally stopped breaking out!

If saying goodbye to problem skin doesn't make Monday a little bit easier to deal with, I don't know what will! haha. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment