Saturday, September 25, 2010

Say Goodbye to Problem Skin with Patchouli :)

Many of you know that one of my secret weapons against breakouts and bad skin is my patchouli moisturizer. Almost every day I have someone new telling me that they started using my patchouli moisturizer and now their skin is looking great!!!

Don't listen to all the old ill-advised advice that tells you to dry your skin out as much as possible to deal with breakouts! This only makes matters worse! The more you dry out your skin, the more your pores will create oil to compensate! The best thing you can do for your face is to wash with a handmade facial soap or scrub, and then apply my patchouli moisturizer! You'll notice within a few days that your skin is starting to balance out its oil production, your acne is starting to calm down, and your skin is softer than ever before!

But don't just take my word for it, try it for yourself!
Grab a jar of my patchouli moisturizer from the online shop today :)

P.S. if you want to know more about my skin care regiment, check out my youtube channel ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment