I got the chance to be interviewed by the lovely Lauren who manages the Unofficial Etsy Featured Seller Blog! The interview was posted yesterday and can be found here. Thanks so much to Lauren for the great questions and for this great opportunity!
The questions I answered included:
- Give us some basic info about you: name, where you live, kids/pets, favorite ice cream flavor, etc.
- Describe an average day in life of "you".
- Were you creative growing up/what did you enjoy doing?
- What made you want to start selling on etsy?
- How long did it take for you to get your first sale on etsy?
- Top 5 favorite foods, tv shows, and bands?
- Is there anything you'd like to try your hand at doing? Knitting, baking, soap making, wood working, an instrument, etc.
- What would you suggest to new etsy sellers to promote their shops?
- 3 etsy shops you just LOVE?
- One year from now, I hope...
To see all my answers check out the full blog post here.