Saturday, August 21, 2010

New Release: SLS Free Body Wash, Shampoo, and Conditioner



I'm super excited to announce my newly formulated
Body Washes, Shampoos & Conditioners!

Now they are all free of SLS, Phosphate, BHA, BHT, Parabens, DEA, MEA, TEA, Dibutyl Phthalate, Formaldehyde-releasing Preservatives, PEG compounds and Siloxanes!

The old formulas were free of most of these ingredients but I decided to make the full leap into making liquid formulas that are free of SLS.

So what does all this mean to you?

It means that Batty's Bath products are even more
skin loving, eco-friendly, and natural than ever before!

Enjoy the new formulas loaded with
Hemp, Aloe, and Natural Botanicals!


Go to the online shop for more information on each product.

My newly formulated goodies have been flying out of
my online shop and
out of
my studio locally faster than ever before! I'll be adding new
scents daily so stay tuned and snatch up what you want FAST
before someone else beats you to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment