Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Week So Far: It's a Batty Life



I was super excited when this clock arrive this week! I may not fit in with the rest of the halloween decor around here but the pink does match the halloween lights we have in the living room! I also had some funky thread arrive! A few new t-shirts, 2 sweaters, and a great dress! I was hoping to have pictures to show you BUT I encountered some problems with the wireless remote I ordered for my camera! It arrived well and good but it didn't have the right cord for my camera! I hunted down and ordered the correct cord and am hoping it arrives soon! It's so frustrating to have a fun new gadget for my camera ant not be able to use it!






I've been having a bad health week. My AS is flaring up (my hips have been pinching which is the first symptom before they start to give out. When it gets really bad, I can't walk). I've been trying to get a lot of work done but have been slowed down by not getting much sleep (the pain is keeping me up), but being too out of it to get much done (hello pain killers)! Near the end of this week my hips gradually started to feel better although not 100%. I needed to dye my roots so I figured fixing up my locks would put me in a better mood. As you can see from the above picture on the left, my roots were getting LONG! The top picture on the right was after I put bleach in. The bottom picture is after 2 hours of bleaching! I wanted to be able to show you what my hair looked like after the color was done but as I write this post, I still have the color doing it's thing with a shower cap on top haha. It's been in for almost 24 hours now. I always keep it in for at least that long - that way it doesn't wash or fade out - it lasts until it's time to do my roots. Oh, and just bleached my roots and then twisted all my hair up into a big bun on the top of my head. That's how the rest of my hair got mostly bleached out :) So wondering what color(s) I'm dying my hair this time? Well all I'll show you for now is what it looks like right now:






  • I have a few home party openings available! As I write this post I have 1 opening in April, 2 in May, and 2 in June. If you'd like more info about home parties or would like to book one, just shoot me an email: jamiesabot@gmail.com




    No comments:

    Post a Comment