Monday, July 5, 2010

Inspired by Grandpa's Porridge


As a child, my grandpa would make his home made, farmer style, stick to the bone, super thick oat porridge for my brother and I. Being kids with a total sweet tooth (something I still haven't grown out of), we would load up his porridge with maple sugar, honey, cinnamon, and brown sugar to sweeten things up. This body polish was inspired by those summer vacations on my grandpa's farmer and those early morning breakfasts.

Grandpa's Porridge Body Polish smells like a sweet mix of oatmeal, milk, honey, maple sugar, cinnamon, and brown sugar. Made with my luxury whipped soap, the added sugar and oats work as a natural exfoliate to leave your skin perfectly polished (it also smells divine!). Add some sweetness to your shower with this body polish and your skin will to thank you!

This tempting body polish is paraben-free and propylene-glycol free to ensure it’s mild and environmentally friendly. It also cleanses while moisturizing and rinses clean away. It feels so soft and creamy on the skin.

Enjoy a piece of my childhood by
picking up your own jar of

No comments:

Post a Comment